Traditional Roman Cuisine by Chef Fabrizio
Semi hands-on Roman Cuisine Class
With Chef Fabrizio's
About the Class
Experience the great combinations of mozzarella with anchovies, classic tomatoes with bacon (guanciale) and delicate yet flavourful cod fish with the recipes shown by the Roman Chef Fabrizio! For this 2 hour class, we will also be suggesting some Italian wines which matches with the food, and toast to a glass of Italian Prosecco! When in Rome do as the Romans do, let’s cook and “mangiamo” (let’s eat) with pleasure these wonderful dishes!
About the Instructor
With over 16 years of experience across Europe in various capacities, Chef Fabrizio Righi continue his enthusiasm in bringing Italy to the world even after moving to Singapore in 2011. He is the first Italian educational and cultural chef and trainer who got the qualification for teaching in the Constituencies by People Association. He has cooked his way into the hearts of many Singaporeans through his humorous, educational, insightful and thoughtful Italian cuisine classes at the local Community Centres and Public & Private Institutions and Schools. His specialty is in ancient recipes from Ancient Rome and Greece, Roman Cuisine, Traditional Italian Cuisine. An Italian Restaurant Manager by profession now, Fabrizio enjoys collaborating with several restaurants, F&B fairs and food magazines in Singapore –like BBC Good Food Asian Edition and Xin Flavours- to create mouth-watering Italian recipes.
- Introduction to Chef Fabrizio Righi and the class.
- Introduction of Roman Cuisine, ingredients, and equipment used.
- Preparation of Crostini with mozzarella and anchovies.
- Preparation of Bucatini alla Amatriciana.
- Preparation of Trastevere style codfish.
- Session Discussion (throughout class).
- Pasta all’Amatriciana (Amatrice style pasta) with Prosecco Italian sparkling wine
- Baccala’ alla Trasteverina (Trastevere style pasta)
- Crostini with Mozzarella and Anchovies
25% Candylicious Discount Voucher will be given to all students on the day of the class!
Terms & Condition
-Please note that we don't take any responsibility to any personal food allergy case.
We will notify 7 days prior the event day to all the attendees if the event has to be cancelled.
There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled.
-This class opens more than 18 years old.